The WingoKit 4024 is generally used to automate swing gates with leafs measuring up to 2m long.
- WG4024 2 surface-mounted electromechanical gear motors, with key release
- FLO2R-S 1 transmitter 433.92 MHz, 2 channels. MC424 1 control unit with SMXI plug-in receiver
- MOF 1 pair of photocells for outdoor installation. MOSE 1 key selector switch for outdoor installation.
- ML24T 1 flashing light with integrated aerial. PLA13 2 travel stops for opening manoeuvres. TS 1 signboard.
- 24 VDC electromechanical gear motor
- Compatible for operation with Solemyo system
- A patented layout of the internal components.
- Easy installation
- User-friendly release with a standard lock or personalised key (optional)
- Pre-assembled, travel stops PLA13 on opening
NEW MOONCLEVER CONTROL UNIT MC424
- Easy programming using a single key
- Clutch with an anti-crush safety feature
- Automatic memorisations of a limit switch on opening and closing with self-learning function
- Programming of pause time
- Pedestrian pass door
- Soft cushion stopping
- Obstacle detection system
- Compatibility with the 8.2 KOhm resistive sensitive edge
- Uninterrupted operation using optional (PS124) batteries that fit inside the control unit
|Power supply (Vdc)
|Built-in capacitor (μF)
|Work Cycle (cycles/hour)
|Dimensional and general data
|Protection level (IP)
|Working temp. (°C Min/Max)
||-20 ÷ +50